PharObama

18 Apr

A while back we ran a poll to see what you folks thought was the best nickname for our feckless leader. Well, this one somehow didn’t make the list.  I am kicking myself for not posting this during Passover because the parralels are too perfect. 

*On a side note, I bet you were not aware of a very interesting fact.  When Moses led the Jews out of slavery from Egypt, only 20 percent of them went with him.  The remaining 80% stayed behind and disappeared from history.  In 2008, 80 percent of the American Jewish population voted for PharObama.  Ironic huh?  Let’s hope 2012 sees a different result.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: